Did you know that OpenWidget goes excellent with OpenCart? Not only that, integrating it with your store can boost your customers' experience with the use of:
- a Contact Form giving your customers the option to reach out to you anytime;
- a self-help space in a form of a Frequently Asked Questions view;
- and beautifully designed Product Cards to promote your best products or current sales.
Add OpenWidget to your OpenCart store
- To install OpenWidget to your OpenCart, log in to your OpenCart admin panel.
- From the left navigation menu, open the Design section.
- Now go to Theme Editor.
- Choose a common template.
- The thing you are looking for is called footer.twig – click on it, and you can proceed to the next step.
- You should see a code editor. It may look scary at first, but don't worry! Scroll down a bit until you see the </body></html> tags.
- All you need to do now is copy your OpenWidget snippet from the Add to website section...
- ...and paste it right above those </body></html> tags.
- Now just hit that Save button, and that's it!
OpenWidget is added to your website, ready to decrease your carts' abandonment and increase your customers' satisfaction!