OpenCart: add OpenWidget to your OpenCart store!
Did you know that OpenWidget goes excellent with OpenCart? Not only that, integrating it with your store can boost your customers' experience with the use of:
- a Contact Form giving your customers the option to reach out to you anytime;
- a self-help space in a form of a Frequently Asked Questions view;
- and beautifully designed Product Cards to promote your best products or current sales.
Add OpenWidget to your OpenCart store
- To install OpenWidget to your OpenCart, log in to your OpenCart admin panel.
- From the left navigation menu, open the Design section.
- Now go to Theme Editor.
- Choose a common template.
- The thing you are looking for is called footer.twig – click on it, and you can proceed to the next step.
- You should see a code editor. It may look scary at first, but don't worry! Scroll down a bit until you see the </body></html> tags.
- All you need to do now is copy your OpenWidget snippet from the Add to website section...
- ...and paste it right above those </body></html> tags.
- Now just hit that Save button, and that's it!
OpenWidget is added to your website, ready to decrease your carts' abandonment and increase your customers' satisfaction!
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.