Shopify: add OpenWidget to your store!
With Shopify, you can create an intuitive e-commerce platform to sell online and create a retail point-of-sale system. And now you can enhance it by providing better customer support with OpenWidget!
What do you get?
- An option to talk with your customers via an easy-to-configure Contact Form.
- A dedicated Frequently Asked Questions view that your customers can use as a self-help space.
- A place where you can promote your products in the form of beautifully designed Product Cards.
Add OpenWidget to your Shopify store
- First, log in to your Shopify store and open the Online Store sales channel.
- You will be taken to the Themes section. Click on the More button.
- Now, click on the Edit code button.
- The Theme editor may look scary but don't worry! All you have to do is choose theme.liquid which is available on the top left section of the editor.
- Before making any changes, the good practice would be to make a copy of the theme.liquid. Once this is done, copy your OpenWidget snippet from the OpenWidget's Add to website section and paste it right before closing the </body> tag of theme.liquid.
- All that is left is to click on the Save button.
And that's it! OpenWidget is now added to your website, ensuring that none of your customers' questions will go unanswered.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.