WordPress: enhance your store with OpenWidget!
As one of the most popular open-source platforms, WordPress allows you to quickly configure your e-commerce store, personal blog, or beautiful, content-rich website. And with OpenWidget , you can enhance your audience experience even further by:
- establishing a line of communication with your customers via an easy-to-configure Contact Form;
- setting up a dedicated Frequently Asked Questions view that your audience can use as a self-help space;
- and configuring beautifully designed Product Cards to promote your products and services.
Add OpenWidget to your WordPress store
Add OpenWidget to your site with the use of our dedicated plugin for WordPress! To do so:
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- From the menu on the left, choose Plugins.
- Click on Add New button, available at the top of the Plugins section.
- With the use of the search function, look for OpenWidget. You can also search using our plugin's full name: Free Customer Service Tools by OpenWidget.
- Click on our plugin's name and install it with the Install Now button.
- After successful installation, the Activate button should appear under the plugin's name and description. Click on it to continue.
You're almost done! You should be redirected to OpenWidget's plugin page. While there, clicking on Continue will allow you to link your existing OpenWidget account with your WordPress. You can also create a new one if you still need to sign up for OpenWidget.
If plugins are not your way, you can manually install OpenWidget on your website. Below are quick tutorials that will tell you how to do so, dedicated for both: classic and block theme editors.
Quick video guide for adding OpenWidget to a classic theme with the use of theme editor
Quick video guide for adding OpenWidget to a block theme with the use of theme editor
Quick text-based quide on how to install OpenWidget on your Wordpress
- First, log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on the Appearance section.
- Go to Theme File Editor.
- At the right side of your Theme File Editor, choose the theme currently applied to your WordPress website.
- From the list of available files, choose Theme Footer.
- In the Selected file content section, scroll down a bit until you see a closing </body> tag.
- You're almost finished! Copy the OpenWidget's code from the Add to website section and paste it above the closing </body> tag.
As a final step, click on the Update File button.
And voilà! OpenWidget is ready to take care of your audience without any additional cost!